A Saudi production company that was established in 1988, and has so far produced more than 300 projects, over 30 years it has been considered the most influential company in the Arabic content industry around the world. She has won many awards during her long career, for SMP Seashell's commitment to providing the highest quality standards in its productions.
• King Farouk series won six golden and one silver awards at the 13th Cairo TV Festival in 2008
• King Farouk series won the Golden Directing Award at the Bahrain Festival "Gulf Radio and Television Festival" in 2008
• Kalam Alnas series won the Golden Award at the Gulf Radio and Television Festival in 2014
• Aswar series won the Golden Award at the Bahrain TV Festival in 2007
• Aswar series is the first Saudi production to be displayed (a clip of 15 minutes) during the Emmy awards at an International Festival in New York in 2007 in front of 600 international actors
• When the fall bloom series won the Golden Award at the 16th Arab Festival in Tunis for Social genre in 2015
• The Big House series won the Silver Award at the Jordan Arab Media Festival in 2016